10. How does a thick forest become a barren, mountainous area with two rivers?
9. How does all of Kakariko Town become a graveyard?
8. This comparison also depends on a grassy, forested area somehow becoming barren and rocky.
7. Not very reliable, but better than the other compared areas.
6. ALttP's river leads to Lake Hylia. LoZ/AoL's river leads to the ocean.
5. Spectacle Rock does match up there.
4. ALttP's Hyrule Castle was on a large mass of land with a moat around it. The area you marked on the LoZ map is just a barren island in the middle of a lake.
3. ALttP has a peninsula there while LoZ has an island.
2. These spots can possibly match up, though the Eastern Palace area was less of a desert and more of a place experiencing a drought.
1. That works, though Zora's Domain is absent in LoZ/AoL.
While I do believe that LoZ and ALttP are supposed to be in the same land (Old Hyrule), the comparisons you made were not very good.