2 replies to this topic

#1 Selena

Selena

Odinsdottir

• Admin
  • 17,866 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

Okay, I know we've got a lot of RPers and want-to-RPers here at LA! Since the Chronicles can be either insanely fast or disturbingly slow depending on the schedules of the posters, it might be nice to have more variety for you guys! I was tossing around some ideas and was wondering if anyone was interested. I might not be able to post all the time, but at least every once and a while. Probably to get things moving initially.

RPG IDEA #1!11!1. Avatar: The Fires of Invasion (as in, the Last Airbender-Avatar. Not James Cameron-Avatar.)

Cut for length.

Spoiler

RPG IDEA #2: DC Superhero/Supervillain RPG
Whether it's the animated universe or just the DC universe in general, superheroes and supervillains galore! No real plot thought up yet. I might sign up as Poison Ivy and cause some general mischief to get the ball rolling, and you super villains out there can run with it! I mean, that's your job as a super villain, right? Blow shit up? Possible inclusion of Marvel characters, for those who hate DC? Let's just... not worry much about the little details about making that feasible.

RPG IDEA #3: Greek Mythology
Whether you play a Titan, an Olympian, a demigod, or mere mortal, the world of Greek mythology is always fun to play with. I can see this going the way of Herc or Xena given our RPers - part serious drama, part comedy. It's Greek mythology, after all. It's fun to mess with.

Any takers?

#2 Ikiosho

Ikiosho

FINN YOU BUTTCHICKEN

• Members
  • 1,002,488 posts
  • Macedonia

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:47 AM

I like the mythology idea.

#3 Goose

Goose

Squirtle of the Living Dead

• Members
  • 5,174 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:06 AM

Sounds quite fun.

I love the avatar idea, really well thought out. I'd be in on that. I could go for some fire bendingly evil bad guy, team rocket esque. Catch me if you can, ke ke ke ke.

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name