• Antarctica

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:43 AM

I hope that this is as simple as possible! ^^

I. Joining
II. Resigning
III. Your Dorms

Joining a Dorm

Requirement: 100 Posts

Members who were originally a part of older dorms (the Labyrinth, Chamber of Sage, Desert of Mystery, Hall of Heroes, Death Mountain, etc.) - you are exempt from this 100 post rule. When asking for a new dorm, say that you are a returning member who was formerly apart of the ___ dorm. If you had a different user name at the time, please state that as well.

- DO make a thread here requesting a dorm if you have 100 posts. We love to have new people in our groups. :)

- DO NOT ask to be placed into a specific dorm. "I want to be place in Forsaken Fortress, please," means that you will likely end up in one of the others. You are dormed based on personality and dorm activity levels.

- DO NOT PM myself or Selena asking for a dorm. You are to make a request here in a new thread. See examples galore.

- New. Once you join, you will need to make 1 post every 6 months in order to remain in your dorm. They are like clubs, and you need to pay your dues, so to speak. They're close knit, small communities and we'd like to keep them that way.

If you don't participate in your dorm in six months, you will receive a PM asking whether or not you'd like to remain a part of the dorm. Failure to respond will be taken as a sign of apathy or inactivity, and you will be removed from the dorm. If you say yes, we will keep you in the dorm. But do try to pay attention to it from time to time. It's irritating to have members join and then ignore it.

You are free to rejoin at any time by PMing Chik or I, or making a thread here. No questions asked.

Resigning from a Dorm

- PM either Chik or I, and we will remove you from your dorm. You may also make a thread here requested to leave. Sometimes people just lose interest or don't like the group. That's fine. You are free to leave whenever you'd like. And, using the process listed above, you are free to rejoin at any time.

The Dorms

The dorms are as follows, all three of which are well hidden from enemies and filled with fun, puzzles, and curious individuals and creatures:

Posted Image
Ikana Canyon, moderated by: Rhiannon, wisp
A mysterious crevice in the desert, haunted by memories and dark creatures, as well as a budding group of fearless adventurers determined to make it into a home!

Posted Image
Forsaken Fortress, moderated by: DarkJuno, Steel Samurai
Once Ganon's dark and secret grotto, it is now an island hideaway for pirates, pillagers, and occasionally the overzealous partier as well!

Posted Image
Lost Woods, moderated by: Toan, Meep, Showsni
Deku shrubs, kokiri, fairies, and the occasional remains of a lost traveller call this place home, so be careful to carry a map on you at all times!

Dorm Admins: Chikara and Selena

(updated: 7/27/07 [Lena])

#2 Yami Link

Yami Link

Pilgrim

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:18 AM

Man what do you mean about 100 Posts I can't use with that 20+ posts.

#3 22-Year-Old

22-Year-Old

The little brother you never had... or wanted.

• Members
  • 4,823 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:19 PM

Yami Link.... huh? Just wait until you have 100. :P But don't spam, o'course.

And *cough* 13-Year-Old got a name change.

Edited by 14-Year-Old, 07 May 2006 - 09:19 PM.

#4 Yami Link

Yami Link

Pilgrim

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:47 AM

What do you mean with the name chance I like mine name Yami Link.

#5 FireHexer2

FireHexer2

Dremora Valkynaz

• Banned
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:53 AM

What do you mean with the name chance I like mine name Yami Link.

Thare's a place where you can cxhange name. 13-Years-Old is now 14, so he changed his name for 14-Years-Old.

#6 22-Year-Old

22-Year-Old

The little brother you never had... or wanted.

• Members
  • 4,823 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:56 PM

Very good, FireHexer. *pats FH on the head* You get a cookie.

Edited by 14-Year-Old, 08 May 2006 - 05:56 PM.

#7 FireHexer2

FireHexer2

Dremora Valkynaz

• Banned
  • 859 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:39 AM

Very good, FireHexer. *pats FH on the head* You get a cookie.

Please, I'm not more a dog than you!

But I take the cookie either way.

#8 SHADOWLEGEND

SHADOWLEGEND

Archer

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:23 PM

Yami Link.... huh? Just wait until you have 100. :P But don't spam, o'course.

And *cough* 13-Year-Old got a name change.

Are you allowed to have a name change?

#9 Showsni

Showsni

The Fallen

• Moderators
  • 13,373 posts
  • England

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:47 PM

Are you allowed to have a name change?

If you want a name change, make a thread in the Suggestions bit or PM an admin. Don't make a habit of it, though.

#10 God of death

God of death

Pilgrim

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

well these dorms must be popular. they never hit it off to much on my site. but then again i dont have the member base as you all have here. 100 posts to enter the dorms? well thats actual a wise thing it weeds out those that just join the site and dont commit! any how ill be aiming to get the 100 posts and joining a dorm soon enough... my old account is no longer active here.. which makes me said but i cant even remember the full name of it i was known as darkflame77 i think..... anyhow thats years ago and im back with lots of expirence! anyhow i guess ill end what im saying now!
~god of death~