• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ganonlord6000

ganonlord6000

Warrior

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

So my high school graduation was last week and I got some money from my grandmother, part of which was used to get a pen tablet. So over the last couple of days, I've been testing it out and decided to share some of the drawings I made using it here. You can see them on my deviantart page, here. The colored drawing is one I drew several months ago and colored using my tablet. The other one is a drawing that I made the other day and traced over using the tablet.

So, what do you think of my newer drawings?

#2 Emiko

Emiko

So real I don't need to fake it

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

:) I think your improving. They are both really nice. I love action poses, they are extremely hard to do, and make them look right.

Keep up the good work.

#3 J-Roc

J-Roc

"I'm the microphone assassin, beats blastin!"

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

I like your stuff, can't wait to see more. As a critique I would say I wonder why in your comic, why you didn't just copy and paste the heads of the characters onto their bodies? I found the size changes distracting, it took away from the funny.

EDIT:

eg. 2nd frame, I thought you needed at least the robbers hair in frame and this could have easily been done with a copy paste.

Edited by The Dude, 04 July 2012 - 09:47 AM.

#4 ganonlord6000

ganonlord6000

Warrior

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

I like your stuff, can't wait to see more. As a critique I would say I wonder why in your comic, why you didn't just copy and paste the heads of the characters onto their bodies? I found the size changes distracting, it took away from the funny.

EDIT:

eg. 2nd frame, I thought you needed at least the robbers hair in frame and this could have easily been done with a copy paste.

Yeah. For some reason, that didn't come out the way I expected and the focus of the comic was that the idiotic robber left his shotgun on the counter. I'll change that in the future, and I have MANY more stories to use as source material. There's no shortage of morons, are there?