• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Stew

Stew

Legendary

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

It's the most real thing ever, Toan. I wouldn't play with your emotions like that!

If you can't find them in a cereal aisle near you; you could always buy online. (What can't you buy online!?)

http://www.amazon.co...4344266&sr=1-10

http://www.amazon.co...4344266&sr=1-13

#32 Toan

Toan

feeesh

• Admin
  • 7,802 posts
  • Mars

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

It's the most real thing ever, Toan. I wouldn't play with your emotions like that!

If you can't find them in a cereal aisle near you; you could always buy online. (What can't you buy online!?)

http://www.amazon.co...4344266&sr=1-10

http://www.amazon.co...4344266&sr=1-13

omgomgomgomgomgomg

#33 Chikara Nadir

Chikara Nadir

Crisis from the Skies

• Admin
  • 13,563 posts
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

What is your favorite place to spend time at besides your home?

That's a tough one. I really want to spend more time here at the local museums (they're all freeee) or the park, and while I was in college I felt something very soothing about spending endless hours on the top story of the University of Oregon library, largest book collection in the state. Somehow being surrounded by nature, or by science, or learning...it just feels really comforting.

I've already asked Lena, and now I'll ask you:

What is your favorite cereal?

I want to try eating what everyone eats, here. XD

My favorite cereal...that's a hard one. When it comes to grown up cereals, my favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats. Omg, love the oat clusters.

Did you know about Just Bunches?
Posted Image

They're pretty expensive but it's great to add a small scoop of bunches to different cereals. :D

I think I've seen this once, and only once. God damn you for remind me of that beautiful stuff. ;_;

Favourite oregon player evar?

Prefontaine, the famous cross country runner that would have won the Olympics with little effort if he hadn't died in a horrific car accident in 1975. Hundreds of people still go on a pilgrimage annually to the site of his crash, leaving mementos, and believing that the stone marking his memorial is imbued by magical powers that will allow his spirit and running skills to pass onto you.

What, you thought I'd say a football player? :P

It is real! I've bought them! It's gooooood.

That's...what she said?

#34 J-Roc

J-Roc

"Y'know what I'm sayin'?"

• Members
  • 3,483 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Is there something you can best Toan at to the point that it frustrates him?

#35 Chikara Nadir

Chikara Nadir

Crisis from the Skies

• Admin
  • 13,563 posts
  • Antarctica

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Is there something you can best Toan at to the point that it frustrates him?

Board games. He's fantastic at video games, we're both pretty even at card games, but there are some board games that he's just terrible at. Battleship, Connect Four (refuses to even play against me), and he gets outright pissed off at Monopoly. He can do Words with Friends, but traditional Scrabble is a little too fast paced for him to feel comfortable.

#36 Crimson Lego

Crimson Lego

Dumpling-er

• Members
  • 12,384 posts
  • Canada

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

What, you thought I'd say a football player? :P

Yeah. :(

What's your favourite Chinese dish, if you have one? I remember Fish said you make a really good fried rice. :D

#37 Chikara Nadir

Chikara Nadir

Crisis from the Skies

• Admin
  • 13,563 posts
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

My favorite Chinese dish is Leo Crimson. ;d

Naw, it really depends on the restaurant. I looove me some good orange/sesame/general tsao/honey chicken - pretty much if it's beaked, breaded, and covered in some type of sweet sauce, we're in business. Also egg rolls. And for the love of all things holy, decent pork foo young.

....hell, just give me anything on the menu, as long as it's not Authentic Chinese. I really can't deal with food that looks identical to how it appeared before death. Not sure why I can tolerate Japanese takoyaki, now that I think of it...those beady little baby octopus eyes...

But really, there are plenty more questions that I could answer!

Fun locations, famous people, things I'd do on a dare!

#38 SOAP

SOAP

So Oo Ap Puh

• Members
  • 7,747 posts
  • World

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

When's the next time you and Toan coming over to Savannah?