• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

#361 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Hi. I want to simultaneously revive this thread and also play.

#362 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

Selfish, Arrogant Bastard

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

Steel: You land two strong strikes on the dog's legs, wounding the beast. It falls on it's head and makes a whoopie cushion noise as it hits the floor. Everyone laughs hysterically. The dog gets back on it's feet, it's eyes start glowing. What do you do?

DP:

Your name is DP.
You class is Oracle
You are equipped with a dusty bath robe, a pair of slippers and three piano keys.

You find yourself outside the makeshift town, looking out towards the desert. What do you do?

OoC:

I'll post the current version of the map sometime soon. It's been . . . a long time . . .

#363 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

I begin to cast my gaze down to my slippers and think, Which animal slippers did I wear today? Was it the penguins or the polar bears?

Edited by DevilPaladin, 05 August 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#364 Steel Samurai

Steel Samurai

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 7,968 posts
  • NATO

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

Considering that this is probably not a good sign, I begin slowly to back up, awaiting the dog's next move.

#365 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

(Very sorry to just jump back in, but I too would like to continue)

I use the shovel acquired from the saloon keeper in order to begin digging holes in a zig-zag pattern down the street into a deserted part of town. Maybe I'll get lucky and find something valuable!

After creating more than 50 mounds of dirt (and potholes) I begin to rethink my haphazard plan to dig everywhere. I stop and look around for anything that seems promising.

#366 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

DP: You look down at your slippers, which are of no animal variety. You discover that your slippers are average slippers that are hot pink (although faded from use). What will you do now?

SS: The dog's eyes burn intensely and from them shoot forth two lazer beams that strike you down. As you are launched into the air and crash onto the ground, you lose your weapon upon impact and your clothing is completely charred. You now have severe burn. Stopping you from suffering further harm, the instructor calls the dog off and sends for a medical team to take you into the infirmary in the barracks.

When you wake up, you will have a white linen robe along and bandages covering your chest while all weapons and items in your possession are no longer with you.

NK: Your digging has gained the attention of a local police officer, who is confused as to why you are digging up the ground. Most of the holes are empty, but you discover a bronze bangle and small wooden box. The police officer comes over looking displeased with your actions. You'll need to smooth talk him out of arresting you and losing your swag.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing!?" He asks.

#367 Steel Samurai

Steel Samurai

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 7,968 posts
  • NATO

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:41 AM

I look for a hot nurse to tend to my wounds.

#368 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

SS: You seek out a hot nurse only to find out that the entire medical ward of three cots and a two stools is run by a single male doctor. He's a 6 at best. What do you do now?

#369 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

Mustering up the most innocent tone I reply "Looking for something useful, Sir. Have I done something wrong?" I pocket the bangle and hold the box out to the officer. "Do you think this is useful? What could I possibly do with it?"

#370 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

I realize with abject terror that these aren't my slippers. I tear them off, along with my bathrobe, tuck the piano keys into my mouth, and run into the desert flailing my arms.

#371 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

NK: The police officer points the various holes you have dug out, watching a helpless bystander trip and fall over on of them and hit the ground hard.

"You've gone and made a mess of the street! I should arrest you for vandalism!" He said. You'll need a good follow up line if you want to stay out of the slammer, what now?

DP: Throwing off your clothing in a mad frenzy and with piano keys stowed away in your mouth you dash madly into the desert. This continues for some time, leaving behind all signs of civilization until you run out of strength and collapse on the hot sand. What will you do now?

#372 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

"I'm so very sorry. I honestly did not mean to leave holes everywhere. If I fill them in right now will you let me go?"

#373 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

I remove the three piano keys from my mouth, place them together in the sand, and play it a beautiful and quiet 3-note lullabye.

#374 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

DP: You begin to have terrible visions. You see the makeshift town in all of it's splendor ablaze as a demon is running around killing the helpless NPCs. You suddenly awake to find yourself in a kiddie pool filled with your own sweat. That's pretty gross. Some people kinda like that stuff those. I think it's gross. You're gross for liking it. You spit out the piano keys, the pearly objects showing new signs of wear. That's gross too, keeping Piano Keys in your mouth. GROSS. What will you do?

#375 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:00 PM

I wallow in shame in my sweat-filled kiddie pool, depressed by my perversions and the aspersions cast upon me by the narrator/dungeonmaster. I then wonder where the pool even came from and why I'm not dead yet. I take one of my trusty piano keys and stab the thick vinyl, puncturing it.

#376 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

DP: Now you've ruined a completely good kiddie pool. Way to go jerk, now no one can enjoy the only Oasis available in this god forsaken desert. But what is this? From the dead corpse of the kiddie pool you find several small coins, roughly a dollar twenty five in change. Perhaps it was a wishing fountain, which means you have not only ruined the pool but you've now ruined people's dreams. Way to go jerk.

Any way, you might just not die out here yet, seeing as there is a bus stop about a couple yards away. Go to the stop or perhaps you'd prefer to wander more. Maybe ruin someone else's stuff.

Edited by JRPomazon, 16 August 2011 - 12:06 AM.

#377 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

I think I'll gather up my $1.25 and wait at the bus stop.

#378 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

DP: You make your to the bus stop, minding your own busine-

-RANDOM ENCOUNTER-

A Kiwi blocks your path to the bus stop.

What do you do?

#379 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

I use Taunt!

"Kiwis went extinct ages ago."

#380 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

• Moderators
  • 15,200 posts
  • United States

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

DP: The Kiwi is unamused and unaffected and proceeds to peck at your foot You feel a mild discomfort that is getting progressively more bothersome at the minute. What will you do?