Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:19 AM

mark?  contro? whaaa?

#32 Paladin Anthony

Paladin Anthony

Where darkness and light collide

• Members
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

Names: Paladin Anthony, Neo-Link (WAAAAY back)

Favorite forum(s) on LA: General Archive... well at least that's where most of my posts are now ;d

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Ninja Kitten, Rhia, Seph, MoW, wisp, Lena, Chik

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I don't make a great anything. I'm just here... occasionally.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I feel like I'm pretty good at understanding people's stance, belief, arguments, etc. I may not always agree, but I can typically understand why they believe it.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I'm too shy unless online.

If you could meet anyone...: I'm gonna go with Jesus also, but I wanna be there when wisp asks Him questions. I have a feeling, despite our difference in beliefs, she'd ask a ton of questions, I'd want to hear His answers on.

If you could go to any time...: 1958 in Rapture >_> But I wanna leave before New Years

Rock, paper, or scissor? Rock, I feel it has the most utility.

What's your favorite school subject? English or History. I love stories... real or imagined.

What's your favorite food? I'm always torn between Italian or Chinese. :P

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? A "PA and Irish.Fairy honeymoon fund raiser" I have no shame.

#33 Kisseena

Kisseena

my lesbff

• Members
  • 8,702 posts
  • Puerto Rico

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:47 PM

Names: Christina, Kisseena

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Commons... XD

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Well, I'm still pretty new here, so the people I know personally... Sir Turtlelot, Tsume, & Ikiosho. They're all on the OTHER side. :P

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Ummm... because I am? :P

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): How happy I always am. :D

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I can be extremely paranoid, and I'm waaaaaaay too shy.

If you could meet anyone...: Zac Efron & Shane Dawson from YouTube. :P

If you could go to any time...: The 60's. Minus the racism. And the hippies. Early 60's.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Paper, because you can color on paper. Duh.

What's your favorite school subject? It really depends. But I guess art.

What's your favorite food? Chicken. :D

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Well, I think we should take over the other dorm with an army of super cute kitties, but that's just me. :P

#34 Dizzy

Dizzy

││║█║║▌║│

• Members
  • 8,219 posts
  • United States

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:06 AM

Since I think I'm pretty much permanent... :3:

Names: Dizzy, Diz, Enjy, Hannah, Han-han, Banana bear, The Bitch

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The one with the hearts, and the shame.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: I have no friends. Only somethingsomethingsomething.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I'm not. Truth is, I'm secretly here to fuck your shit up. <3

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My pale skin. It almost glows in the sunlight... These kaleidoscope hazel eyes. This tenacity and will. How people describe me as "otherworldly" in thought and body.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My meekness. I tend to try to please everyone; even at the expense of myself. The fact that I get misread so often, and that I struggle with words. That's why in person, it's hard to get me to talk. I also hate how I can be so self deprecating. Seems no matter how hard I work, it'll never be good enough for my personal standards.

If you could meet anyone...: The people I've met on here, and Churchill.

If you could go to any time...: Totally back into the 70's. Woodstock, baby.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Warhead. Or dancing Jesus. Because I break the rules, sheeple.

What's your favorite school subject? Math, science, history, dance, sociology, all of it. Except for art. I hate it when people try to teach me how to draw. I've done it just fine for the past 15 some-odd years, thanks.

What's your favorite food? Meat. Raw.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I want to see it burst with life and creativity. So I'm doing everything I can to help that.

Edited by Dizzabouti, 14 February 2011 - 12:07 AM.

#35 deep

deep

• Moderators
  • 4,213 posts
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

Names: Zach. Most people call me by my last name, "Roth." I also go by DP, and Huggles McGreenbear in turntable (it makes sense okay).

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Commons, Media, Gaming, Labyrinth of Doom, The Jail.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Jasi, Rova, and Pook. Chik, Vet, and Lena are old friends, and more recently Dizzy, Celesta, and Jake. I forget his username.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I don't even know what that entails. Do I fail the citizenship exam?

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My poetry. I'm quite proud of most of it. Hopefully I stop being lazy and publish it sometime soon.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: How little I actually like myself and how often I undersell myself. I call it being realistic. :D

If you could meet anyone...: I want to for realsies meet most of my LA friends.

If you could go to any time...: I'd go into the future. Just to see all the cool new stuff.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? First throw? Paper. Casual RPSers typically go with Rock or Paper, more often Rock. Scissors gets thrown less than 1/3 of the time, so with Paper you'll win or tie more than 2/3 of the time.

What's your favorite school subject? English. :3

What's your favorite food? Pizza. One day I will marry it.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Activity.