34 replies to this topic

#1 Chikara Nadir

Chikara Nadir

Crisis from the Skies

• Admin
  • 13,563 posts
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

Posting in here isn't a replacement for filling out DJ's military enlistment sheet, but it is still a great way to get to know a little more about one another!

You also don't have to go by this or any other standard format...I just went with what I wanted to, and who knows how it might even be edited in the past!

Names: Chik, Trish, Chikkity, Pattie-Cat, Pattie-Sue, Lemon

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Dorms!

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Bot, Fish, DJ, and so many of my other fellow admins/mods who I've worked with together, as well as other peeps who have helped make this place a home for me like Delphi and Miatch. If you shout at me for not including you on this list, then I'll put you in it. :D

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Cause I clung to the idea of this being my dorm from the get-go...oh, and because I'm the ALMIGHTY GODDESS WHO YOU ALL MUST PRAISE OR SUFFER MY WRATH.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I can taste any amount of any spice or ingredient you put into a meal, and if I've had it before I can usually specifically identify what it is. I loooove to eat and to cook, though I hardly gain a pound from it. That's the thing-- when you have a metabolism as high as mine, you obsess over getting to eat more so that you keep from imploding and disappearing.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I tend to be hypercritical of myself, which doesn't help when trying to get a job. Also, my memory. Oh, my terrible, terrible memory.

If you could meet anyone...: I'm not sure about an answer for this one yet. Maybe someone like Franklin D. Roosevelt or my favorite author. I'll fill it in later, but I figured it's a great question to have up here!

If you could go to any time...: Maybe to Pompeii shortly before the eruption, or San Fransisco in 1967 for the bohemian Summer of Love.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Usually paper. People tend to look at them as paper being weakest, then scissor cutting paper, and finally rock crushing scissor-- but the weakest is also perpetually the strongest because there's so many people who go straight for rock..and lose to me every time.

What's your favorite school subject? I majored in Cultural Anthropology, though I also loooved studying folklore.

What's your favorite food? Do I need to choose? o_o I really love peaches, strawberries, and lemons, I love egg custard and churros, sirloin steak, sweet potato fries, sweet tea, egg mcmuffins, and on and on and on...

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Sshhhhh, that's for you to give ME the dorm ideas, and I'm not telling what else myself and the other mods have planned. ;)

#2 Toan

Toan

feeesh

• Admin
  • 7,802 posts
  • Mars

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

Names: Toan, Toan Avinai, Fish, Clint

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Though I don't post there often, I enjoy reading Romance and Ranting.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Bot, Chik, Khuff, Vet, and DJ are the first to come mind. I have very many, though. @_@ So nobody's allowed to be offended if your name isn't here...!

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because it's ME, bitches. I run this joint.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I enjoy that I can make people laugh with off-color or strange responses to things. *shrug* I just enjoy making people laugh.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I put on weight since I started the summer after my first year in college in 2007 and I can't seem to get rid of it. :(

If you could meet anyone...: I'm sure there's a whole list of influential or celebrity people I could put here. Probably someone intimately involved with technology and it's modern beginnings, like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc.

If you could go to any time...: The 1960's. Easily.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Rocks. Fucking shit up!

What's your favorite school subject? Computer courses and film courses at Georgia Tech. :D

What's your favorite food? Potatoes seem to be my favorite - any variety - potato soup, french fries, mashed, fried, etc

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Awesome people being awesome and witty together, and generally just being better than those frigid Calatians over there.

#3 DarkJuno

DarkJuno

Lord of the Foys

• Moderators
  • 8,717 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

Names: DarkJuno, DJ, Michael

Favorite Forum(s) on LA: The RPG, dead or not, and Gaming

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Chik, Delphi, DL_14, Laz, Toan, couple other people - generally more then people might expect from a crotchity highly irritated member. If I didn't name you, don't worry about it, you know who you are.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I will CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE ME.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): Physically I do kinda like my hair though it's currently a little too long, and personality-wise I like how I tend to try and stay positive about whatever life throws at me - or as a friend of mine put it, I beat it into submission, whichever works better.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: Eh, I'm still fairly fit, but since April 2007 or so for certain reasons I kidna slacked off and let myself go that summer. I've kicked most of it back off, and I think I actually am stronger now then before, but I still don't look nearly as fit as I did then. Mentally I do tend to be more then a little negative even if I still go out and keep my head up through it all.

If you could meet anyone...: Hmmm. Abraham Lincoln, and not because it's the generic answer to give. He seems to have been an interesting and legitimately good man - not enough of those around anymore.

If you could go to any time...: Hmmm, nothing recent. Probably the Jurassic era, provided I can get away before I get eaten and/or die due to the different atmosphere.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Paper. Just because.

What's your favorite school subject? Science - mostly Earth sciences like geology and meteorology.

What's your favorite food? Pizza's the old stand-by, but currently Thai fried rice.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Awesome stuff. Because that's exactly what we are. Also, badass stuff for similar reasons.

#4 Nevermind

Nevermind

Building consensus...

• Members
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:57 PM

Names: Mitch, Miatch, DJ Miatch, Mix Master Mitch, Mix Master Miatch, MMM, TJ_Pelucas, Goht, Laz, Lazzy, Lazzy-lazzy-loohoo, Lazurukeel, motherfucker, dickwod, Sir.

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Secret Dorm. When you find it, you'll understand.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: My girlfriend Selena (tragic, I know), my mistress Chik, her poolboy Toan, my partner in crime DL_14, the overlord DJ, his protege Steel, Fyxe's boobs, Fyxe too probably, Rova (she made my interests list. 1st prize!), the harbinger of my doom Delphi, my peon Ransom, and as if I couldn't be friends with Jaxie (kitten).

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I created your Goddess. Respect, bitches.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My ability to bypass concern. watev i do wat i want. I'm also insane.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My tragic weakness for women. I'm also insane.

If you could meet anyone...: H.P. Lovecraft. I have said enough.

If you could go to any time...: The year 3010. I wanna see Brian Boitano defeat the evil robot king. Or to my deathbed, so I can high-five myself on a job well done.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? It all depends on the movements of my opponent. The half second between them displaying and them looking at yours is the most important part of the game. That is where you make your move.

What's your favorite school subject? I'm a 3D animator, so as you may have guessed, I love particle physics. Didn't get that one? Oh well, we can't all be reliable.

What's your favorite food? Banoffee Pie. Also known as God Pie.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? The things to come. BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!

Edited by Lazurukeel, 19 July 2009 - 12:00 AM.

#5 Stalfos

Stalfos

Famicom

• Members
  • 2,374 posts
  • Montenegro

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

maybe i should actually post something instead of just deleting posts i made when i was like 5 years old

nah

Edited by Stalfos, 20 December 2011 - 01:56 AM.

#6 JRPomazon

JRPomazon

Egg Beater

• Moderators
  • 15,177 posts
  • United States

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

Names: JRPomazon, JRP, Pomazon, Jordan, That Guy, Sleepy, Pharos

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Commons

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Veteran, Chik, Toan, Steel Samurai, Fintin, Enjeru and others.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I'll punch you bitches in the throat while helping a lost orphan.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My sense of humor, regardless of how good it is

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I can be a Cynical Pessimist who thinks far too much.

If you could meet anyone...: Reel Big Fish

If you could go to any time...: 1985, steal Dr. Emmit Brown's TIME MACHINE

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? I throw out Scissors, just because Rock is too cliche and people think they are being smart with Paper

What's your favorite school subject? Art, I made shit.

What's your favorite food? Pizza.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? At the moment, all aspects amuse me equally.

#7 Goose

Goose

Squirtle of the Living Dead

• Moderators
  • 5,174 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

Names: Goose, Dagoose, The Goose, Sir Goose the incredibly smart and goodlooking one that all the girls want to take home to their mama, Andrew.

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Contro, Showcase and Koridai.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: They know who they are. They better..

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I am what I am. I make Koridai great, because I am the epitome of greatness itself.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My eyes. They pierce through the heart of the coldest individual causing them to fall in love.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I'm too modest. No, seriously, somebody as cool, smart and good looking as I am shouldn't think so badly about themselves.

If you could meet anyone...: Mary MacKillop

If you could go to any time...: I would go back to the 70s. Groovy.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Rock. Never lets me down.

What's your favorite school subject? English, I wrote stuff.

What's your favorite food? Pizza.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? A shrine to the utimate. Me.

#8 Mystic Kitsune

Mystic Kitsune

Hurricane Kitsune

• Members
  • 12,582 posts
  • World

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

Names: Kitsune, Kitsu, Kitkat, Mystic

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The games~ But the dorms are looking good. ^^

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Steel, Ransom, JRP (even if he doesn't think so~), Iron Knuckle, Ken, Fyxe, Drek...it goes on~

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I never thought so. >.>

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): Personality = Some funstuff I can't think of how I'll raise a child to be like...some uniqueness from the norm, or so I've noticed. Obviously too many to list down... Physical = Hairrrr~ ^^

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: That I'm still alive. >.<

If you could meet anyone...: No one. Usually meeting someone ruins your image of them. Or helps it, which can be just as bad.

If you could go to any time...: October 30th, 1961 - I'd love to see the Tsar Bomba, otherwise I'd go back to the start of the 1900s

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? All three are of equal power.

What's your favorite school subject? History, Mythology, English...

What's your favorite food? Any rice, pasta, or chicken based dish.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Red text is what I love~

#9 ~~*Blondie*~~

~~*Blondie*~~

Boobies! YAY!

• Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

Names: Blondie, blondie sheilds, Pirate Lady

Favorite forum(s) on LA: dorms, R&R

Some of your best friends on LA are...:Celesta, BBTMFE, Shekey, Ninja, Avenger

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I am awesome, and because the gamer house had to be split up.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I love my hourglass figure!!! I also love that i am so outgoing and always trying to make any situtation a comfortable one.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I am really hard on myself, I also am the BIGGEST procrastinator ever.

If you could meet anyone...:there are far too many people that I want to meet for me to list here.

If you could go to any time...: 14th century (as a noble of course), the 60's I am so all about the hippie and protests of the time.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? I normally go for rock because everyone goes for it and i always go for the tie.

What's your favorite school subject? HISTORY!!! now if i could just find a job to go with my degree.

What's your favorite food? CARBS!!!!!!!! pasta, bread i love steak, and cheese and just love food in general

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? i want to see a map of our glorious empire i also want to see a spammy bar.

#10 Egann

Egann

The Right Stuff

• Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Names: Egann

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Contro. I lurk R&R, Commons, and Dorms, and occasionally frequent the others.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Jeez. Answering this would make me feel like Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid....

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I'm about to drop the ball on patience...AND DISTRIBUTE SOME INDISCRIMINATE JUSTICE!

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): Well...up to three years ago I NEVER got sore from ANY workout. Yeah, that ended when I turned 15. Now, the only thing going for me physically is that I can STILL eat anything I want and not gain weight. Personality-wise, I like the fact that I can cook REALLY well. I don't like the fact that presently, my menu of dishes is rather limited. ALTON BROWN, YOUR STUDENT IS HERE TO LEARN!

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: Many things. I'm lazy and apprehensive about taking action, mostly. Take my novel. I have a GREAT novel...but it's almost exclusively in my head and it's like it's stuck at 3,000 words. I can't bring myself to write more because it seems so much better as long as it stays in my head.

If you could meet anyone...: I would like to WATCH Buddha meeting Christ.

If you could go to any time...: 2000 years in the future and STAY. Yes, I believe that the future will be better than the present.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? I live in Contro and I'm a writer. How can I be anything but paper?!

What's your favorite school subject? Don't have one. I'm unique in that I like classes I tend to be bad in, like I want to be a writer, but never made above a B in a college English class when my GPA is around 3.5.... Go figure.

What's your favorite food? Hmm. So many to choose that I could give a different one for each time I was asked that. Petite fours.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Surprise me. Make it something memorable, though.

#11 Billy Goat

Billy Goat

Gyeah!

• Members
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Names: Billy Goat, BG. Yup.

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Life/Relationships >.>

Some of your best friends on LA are...: SOAP, and D~N and everyone. Armed Stalfos and JRP and idk errrone's so cool.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Cause I love Chik? 0.o

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): The fact that I'm a really nice guy :D too nice sometimes.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I'm a big major flake.

If you could meet anyone...: Me, from the future.

If you could go to any time...: Probably during the Reign of Alexander the Great. I'd like to see that.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Dynamite.

What's your favorite school subject? I like Biology, but I'm a PolSci major.

What's your favorite food? Chocolate Chip Cookies for sure.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Friendship! I love friendship.

Edited by Billy Goat, 19 July 2009 - 11:31 PM.

#12 Ransom

Ransom

Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.

• Members
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:52 AM

Names: Ransom, Ran Some, Sexy, Sexlicious, Sexorz, Sexist, Lenin, Bootsy Collins...

Favorite forum(s) on LA: I post most in the commons. But the Rp forum is my theoretical choice.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Umm Steel, Kitsune, Ken, Goose, my peon Laz, Poore, Jrp, the admins are great.... etc.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Cool comes naturally to me... dawg.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): Im pretty good at soccer and boardgames. I have great calves (and i dont even cycle) oh and i can beat Steel in a fight.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I dont like letting anyone down. And sometimes... you have to.

If you could meet anyone...: With no language barrier? Nietzsche.

If you could go to any time...: ummm, Ancient egypt. the ice age. Age of Steam. Bit more of Pre-history. Witness all of the great battles in history...

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? ROCK.

What's your favorite school subject?
Philosophy then history. I am terrible with maths and science but have a theoretical love for them.

What's your favorite food? Alfredo pasta with chicken. And baked beans. STEAK.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Open mic night and battle of the bands will blow the roof off. Quest for the Rabid Phantom Gnome PART II. (excluding everyone but masa steve and gabe of course)

#13 Steel Samurai

Steel Samurai

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 7,966 posts
  • NATO

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:30 AM

Names: Steel, Steel Samurai, SamuraiofSteel, Ender, Andrew, Andy, Drew

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The three RPG Forums and Koridai

Some of your best friends on LA are...: I don't have friends. Only associates.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I started half the threads in this dorm, did a lot of the planning for it, and otherwise love it to death.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): Given several hours to listen to it, I can imitate just about any male voice. Or, used to be able to. As a result of this, I can also pick up pretty much any accent, again, given an hour or two to listen to someone speaking it. Often I find myself talking like them unconsciously.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My face gets really red when I'm hot. Also, I dislike my curly hair, though I've learned to live with it. Finally, I am very silent in any group of people I don't know well, which isn't amazingly great for making friends.

If you could meet anyone...: Hell. Where to start? C.S. Lewis would probably top the list, followed closely by Plato, Napoleon, Henry V of England, Otto Bismarck, Confucius, and Bruce Lee. Teddy Roosevelt too.

If you could go to any time...: Ancient Egypt, Japan during the Warring States period, England during the late 19th Century and late first millennium, France during the 1700s, Persia at some point during the medieval period

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Rock. It ensures a tie first round 90% of the time.

What's your favorite school subject? In High school it was definitely History. Of the University courses I've taken so far, it's a toss up between Political Theory and Introduction to Performance Studies (acting)

What's your favorite food? Banana Pudding. But also deserving mention are: Steak, Scrambled eggs with cheese, cheese cake, cheese in general, bacon, noodles, pasta, fried rice, Sushi, Okonomiyaki, much other japanese and chinese cuisine

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? The thing I love about Koridai at the moment is the awesome people we have here. And as for what I want to see? I want to see us kick the collective asses of them Calatians.

#14 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

Names: Jac, kitty, nk

Favorite forum(s) on LA: dorms. it's like my bedroom

Some of your best friends on LA are...: wisp, lena, chikky, steel, lazzy, PA, delphi, fintin, jaina, quistis, meep, MoW, shekey...

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? i like red... and i'm cute?

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): can't really think of anything.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: the weight i gained my freshman year of college.

If you could meet anyone...: Malcom Reynolds from Firefly. he's awesome (and pretty cute)!

If you could go to any time...: the first year of Woodstock!

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? scissor. my sis always take paper first.

What's your favorite school subject? history, political science, and anthropology. i also like literature but hate writing papers.

What's your favorite food? ice cream, chocolate, lasagna... and many, many more

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? a spritemap would be cool!

#15 Snake

Snake

Master

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

Names: Jake, Snake, Snakeobich (short story)

Favorite forum(s) on LA: I haven't been around long enough to have a definite favorite, but I'm stuck between The Dorms and The Commons right now...

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Well...only Enjeru right now, cus I've known her IRL for about 5 years. I haven't really talked TO any other members yet... but y'all seem pretty cool and such.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I'm not... I'm just a newb trying to find his place in life. Or the internet. Or..something.

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I'm the class clown, the energy. I enjoy laughing, and making other people laugh. I'm also tall. I love being tall. And I am very fast. Oh yes.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I tend to wind up being 'the consummate friend' to girls I try to date. I'm more focused on being a good guy than anything else, and it always backfires on me. Grr. Stupid nice-ness.

If you could meet anyone...: Everyone always posts important and influential people in these things.... they made their difference and I respect that. However, I'd want to meet someone like Robin Williams. Talk about one fun time.

If you could go to any time...: I like the present... I'm not too interested in going back in time. I'd like to check out the future tho.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Scissor. Cus I cut chu up so bad.. you wish... you wish I didn't cut chu up so bad. (If you get the quote, you're totally added to my favorite members thinger)

What's your favorite school subject? Out of all that I've taken... either Drawing or Psychology. Because I love to draw, and Psychology is friggin great!

What's your favorite food? Haha, if you only knew me... this question would be more accurate reading "What is NOT your favorite food" and my answer would be - Vegetables. Minus BBQ'd corn on the cob. Mmmmm......

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I like it so far... it's pretty neat. People seem to be much more reserved than Calatia though. Or maybe I'm just on at inopportune moments. Or maybe I just don't know whats up lol.

#16 22-Year-Old

22-Year-Old

The little brother you never had... or wanted.

• Members
  • 4,823 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Names: 11-Year-Old-from-Georgia, 11-Year-Old, 12-Year-Old, 13-Year-Old, 14-Year-Old, 15-Year-Old, 16-Year-Old, 17-Year-Old, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Probably The Commons and Media.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Oh, God, I don't know.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I love red and grey? :)

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I have amazing smelling senses.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: Probably my inability to properly express what I'm thinking. And yet I'm always talking without a thought and oftentimes offend people, usually the ones I like the most.

If you could meet anyone...: God. Or, you know, anyone else who happens to be omnipresent. I have some questions that need answering.

If you could go to any time...:: End of the world. I can't resist spoilers.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Scissors. I guess I love pointing. Makes Ace Attorney really fun.

What's your favorite school subject? Currently, psychology. So interesting.

What's your favorite food? I love anything and everything breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, toaster pastries, milk, bacon, cereal, muffins, etc.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I dunno, a good time.

Edited by 17-Year-Old, 10 September 2009 - 04:20 PM.

#17 Stew

Stew

Legendary

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

Names: Stew. And only Stew!

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Media when it gets nice and active. Mostly R&R though. And Ikana, Which was taken away for being too awesome.
Some of your best friends on LA are...: N/A

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I'm great at everyhting I do. Why would this be any different?

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): The heroic way I shout "Stand back" and defend maidens from hoards of ambushing ninjas with a series of flying side kicks and leaping head-butts.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My poor poor memory. And inability to ask for help. More than once have these failed me. Sometimes literally.

If you could meet anyone...: Bruce Lee or Mark Knopfler. They would teach me their trade.

If you could go to any time...:: Right now. It's my tomorrow. Hey, it's everything!

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Scissors. Rock is blind and paper only takes orders. But scissors? Scissors take command and shape the world around them. Plus, you know, they stab!

What's your favorite school subject? Physics! It makes the world go 'round.

What's your favorite food? Tough call. Anything seafood. I love love love the oceans and the food that comes from them. Fish, crab, muscles, clams, lobster, sushi, squid, octopi. Tastey!

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Red and gray are pretty cool! Fewer One-trick-pony (Random spam-games and etc.) threads and a real community built up would be cool.

#18 Poore

Poore

I AM FROM SPACE

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:29 PM

Names: Poore (that's it)

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Hmm...The Commons, Contro, or Showcase - depends on how drunk I am and how irascible I'm feeling at the time ;)

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Fish (irl more so than on the forums), Ransom, and a lot of people who probably don't consider me a friend, but whom I hold as distinguished and admirable colleagues

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Why do you think you're a great Koridian? :P

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My ability to bend the U.S. academic system over my knee and spank its ass. Seriously. I'm not saying school has never been hard for me, but...actually, I guess that's exactly what I'm saying.

Also, my modesty Posted Image

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My fundamental inability to sense when a woman is attracted to me.

If you could meet anyone...: George Washington. Partially because he was bad ass, partially because I want to ask him if he really smoked pot.

If you could go to any time...: I'm fine with the present, actually

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Paper. Statistically, in the United States, males are more likely to lead with rock, females are more likely to lead with scissors. MY college has a ratio of about 70-30 men to women. Therefore, paper is the best choice.

What's your favorite school subject? Anything that let's me write in-depth analytical papers about things that has no depth or require no analysis (so English, I guess).

What's your favorite food? Alcohol

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I demand more toys!

#19 Isis

Isis

>.>

• Members
  • 1,030 posts
  • South Africa

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:39 AM

Names: Sheryl, Squirrels, Rinkadoo

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Dorms

Some of your best friends on LA are...:...they didn't mention me :|

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? umm..depends what an average Koridians like lol

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I'm thin and have an awesome meatbolic rate :D so I can eat as much as I want...and I live to eat. I'm a lil crazy but since there's more crazy people out there, I get along with everyone pretty well.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My short temper and stubborness

If you could meet anyone...: ...I generally don't hold anyone in great regard..they're just people

If you could go to any time...: To Egypt when they built the pyramids...I want to know if there really were aliens lol

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Scissor...*shrugs* I like cutting things

What's your favorite school subject? I guess surgery ...because I like cutting things lol

What's your favorite food? Junk food like pizza and chips and baked goodies :P Damn I'm hungry!

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Stuff...I like the theme at least

Edited by Isis, 01 October 2009 - 08:40 AM.

#20 Emiko

Emiko

So real I don't need to fake it

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • Thailand

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

Ta dah!!

Emi the great is back! *cough* and she is here to rule! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* O_O

ack...anyways..

Names: Emiko, Emi, (Miko as Liono would say TT_TT)

Favorite forum(s) on LA: I dun remember which one I stood the most in

Some of your best friends on LA are.. Chik, Selena, Jaina, Liono, Celeste, Washu.......A LOT of others....some not here no more TT_TT

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I am not great, I am AWESOME!

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality):
>_> I dunno

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: nothing

If you could meet anyone...: I would never meet, I would kidnapp.... lol

If you could go to any time...: I would visit the late 1700s

Rock, paper, or scissor? rocks, to smash things

What's your favorite school subject? It was art, now I only have two classes at a time, Criminology and Fraud investigation...so I guess Fraud

What's your favorite food? Sushi

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I like the outline of the place =D

#21 wisp

wisp

Boobie Administrator

• Admin
  • 13,417 posts
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:16 PM

I haven't filled this out yet? Hm!

Names: wisp, nyc, nycounterpoint, Daffodil the Destroyer, Maria

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Dorms, duh! :P

Some of your best friends on LA are.. Kitten, Fintin, Rova, Fish, Chik, Selena, Jinn... I have a list of my closest LA friends in my profile. XD

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I am a Calatian! ;d

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): As if you don't all know it's my boobies! XP

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My chin - it's way too small and makes the rest of my face look fat. XP

If you could meet anyone...: Johnny Depp? XD I think he's brilliant (and pretty, too)! If I could choose anyone from history, then I might choose Jesus of Nazareth, because I have a ton of questions I'd ask that dude. XD

If you could go to any time...: I would visit.... Germany in the early 1700s, so I could hear Bach and Buxtehude perform!

Rock, paper, or scissor? Rock, because it is good music. XP

What's your favorite school subject? I always liked classes that involved performance. Chamber music was my favourite.

What's your favorite food? Cheese!

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I think the boobie thread needs more attention. XD

#22 Ember

Ember

Fire Maiden

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

:o

I can't believe I haven't even introduced myself yet. :facepalm:

It must've come out at the time where I thought I had better things to do. . .

Names: Ember, zelda th'sequel, Marie

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The Commons, Romance and Ranting, KORIDAI

Some of your best friends on LA are. . . Kitten, Enj, Rova, Turtlelot, CID, etc. It's funny, the people I joined Koridai for don't even post anymore.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I have such patriotism for my dorm. I was never even once tempted to join Calatia. . . <.< >.>

Favorite thing(s) about yourself: My skills with a toaster. And remember, all toasters toast toast

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I'm annoying to myself. I'm guessing that means I'm just annoying to everyone. . . >.>

If you could meet anyone. . .: Oh. ..so many people. There are billions of people throughout history and you want me to pick one? Okay. . .how about. . .Lady Bathild of the Franks, or Napoleon Bonepart, George Washington, Joseph Smith, Nikola Tesla, Martin Luther, my Swedish grandfather. . .the list goes on.

If you could go to any time. . .: January 1, 1935. . .don't ask why. I just would.

Rock, paper, or scissors? Paper. Paper is the gateway to the arts.

What's your favorite school subject? Science. Science. Science is amazing.

What's your favorite food? Chinese.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I like the random threads that come every so often. ;d

#23 Usagi

Usagi

Assassin

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:01 PM

ZOMG so I'm gonna do this too!

Names: Usagi, Dena

Favorite forum(s) on LA: All of them!

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Rova (We go back, way back), Emi(KawaiiEmiko), Veteran(He's my daddy), Jaina (She's my mommy), etc and so force

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I'm spirited and will be an awesome Warrior Princess!

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I'm fair and not fake o.o. I don't like beating around the bush. So, if I'm upset, I'll let you know. I don't like fakeness in any amount, especially with friends.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I have way too low self-esteem. x.x;

If you could meet anyone...: River Phoenix!

If you could go to any time...: France during Medieval times?

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Rock cuz I crush, don't think.

What's your favorite school subject? In HS, Chorus. In college, Physics

What's your favorite food? Sushi or anything Japanese

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Lots and lots of events that I can't think about from the top of my head

#24 Moriatti

Moriatti

Sorry kid, come back when you're evolved!

• Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

Names: Alex, Moriatti, Vance, Vancer, Zearatul (old, out of use)

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Probably these.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Green Goblin's the only one I know IRL, Veteran, Diogenese and Ninja Kitten seem like charming fellows as well.

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? I'm decent with a blade IRL?

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): I make ME laugh. :P

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I'm only 5'9"

If you could meet anyone...: From.. All of time? AH! SO MANY CHOICES! Short list: Teddy Roosevelt, Toshiro Hijikata, Gotz Von Berlichigen, Gustavus Aldolphus, Saladin, Sir Richard the Lionheart, Shigeru Miyamoto, Suda51, the actual person Jesus and Guiseppe Garibaldi.

If you could go to any time...: I'd love to earn my place by the sword.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Poor predictable Moriatti, always choses Rock. Seriously though, that paper weakness is bullshit. :P

What's your favorite school subject? I suppose Theatre.

What's your favorite food? Lasagna

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? I like the roleplay that's inherent in the dorms, and look forwards to getting to know you guys better!

#25 Ransom

Ransom

Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.

• Members
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:02 AM

I like the roleplay that's inherent in the dorms, and look forwards to getting to know you guys better!

;d

#26 Diogenes

Diogenes

Journeyman

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

Names: Jim, Chazi, Diogenes, Forseti, Strix, Bunny

Favorite forum(s) on LA: The not-so-hostile ones.  Yeesh.

Some of your best friends on LA are...: I really don't know any of you...Moriatti is cool, spoke with ninja kitten briefly, and rova (deargodshescaresme).

Why do you think you're a great Koridain? I had a good enough eye to spellcheck this question.  YOU SPELLED YOUR OWN DORM NAME WRONG!

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality):  My smile, my red hair; it IS unique. Kinda.

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: I have this weird skin condition where my hair follicles block up, so my upper arms feel like chicken skin.  Woo.
If you could meet anyone...: Toughie.  I'd proly say.....The love of my life.

If you could go to any time...: Definitely the dark ages.  I'd be completely fine with charging across the battlefield with a huge war-axe in my hands. 

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Depends on what I can read the other person will use.  Because I kick ass at rock, paper, scissors. 

What's your favorite school subject? Chemistry or music theory.

What's your favorite food? Fettuccine Alfredo.

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? Just meeting new people, I guess.

#27 Mark

Mark

Assassin

• Members
  • 495 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:50 AM

Names: Mark, Mark Burgess, 'Burgo'

Favorite forum: contro

best friends: Goose, jasi atm.

why a great Koridain: sheer fate binds harder than steel.

favorite things about myself: occasionally I do something technical enough that I amaze myself... i like that.

least favorite things about myself: wish I were more outgoing and funny.

If I could meet anyone: God - if he exists, there are some things I would love to know.

If I could go to anytime: the deep distant future, so that I could get a neural implant and reverse engineer my own brain and upload wikipedia.

Rock, Paper, Scissors: Paper - it cuts like a bitch.

Favorite school subject: Math

Favorite food: Home brand Weetbix - its so cheap, it's taste isn't noxious, and it fills.

What do I want in Kordai: I will tell you when I've figured it out.

Edited by Mark, 17 March 2010 - 05:01 AM.

#28 SOAP

SOAP

So Oo Ap Puh

• Members
  • 7,747 posts
  • World

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:35 AM

Names: Mario Jr., MJ, Soap, SOAP, Son of a Plumber Pirate Pillager, Rikki

Favorite forum(s) on LA: Contro

Some of your best friends on LA are...: Rova, Art, Wisp, Reflectionist, Arunma, SteveT, Masa, Laz, Fizzbit

Why do you think you're a great Koridian? Because I wanted to be here. *shrugs*

Favorite thing(s) about yourself (physical or personality): My willingness to see all sides of an arguement

Least favorite thing(s) about yourself: My temper, we I usually can control but when I can't boy do I let people know. Oh yeah, that and the fact that as of two months ago, I'm allergic to alcohol and spicy foods,, two things I love most. If I have either it's like someone just poured acid down my throat.

If you could meet anyone...: Mark Twain or my self in 10 years.

If you could go to any time...: My high school prom which I didn't have the guts to go to. And maybe visit my former self and tell him to stop being so angsty and not be in such a rush to be in a relationship. That everything will turn out okay and that all that high school drama will be gone once he graduates.

Rock, paper, or scissor? Why? Paper because it's the sneakiest of the bunch. Scissors cut paper. Okay, makes sense. Rock breaks scissors. Gotcha. Paper covering rock, buhwaht? What's that do to the rock? It has to be some really heavy paper to crush that rock. But how can it be cut by a pair of scissors that can easily be smashed by that same rock? I think too much on things. I also filled this out backwards.

What's your favorite school subject?Photoshop. It's an outlet for my creativity and it's fun competing with classmates.

What's your favorite food? Sushi

What do you love about/want to see in Koridai? An avatar contest!

Edited by SOAP, 07 May 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#29 Diogenes

Diogenes

Journeyman

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Welcome soap!  

I will destroy you in the avatar contest ;d

#30 SOAP

SOAP

So Oo Ap Puh

• Members
  • 7,747 posts
  • World

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:21 PM

Thanks.

I am deeply sadden and crestfallen that Mark does not consider me a friend.

So our little banters in contro mean nothing to you? :P