#1 Selena

Selena

Odinsdottir

• Admin
  • 17,383 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:21 AM

(I'll just put round info here)

Land Up For Grabs: Resden, the capital city of the Sornaiid province. Part of the naturally rebellious nation of Sornaiid, you may find some people willing to hide you away, but beware of Khuffie's guard, they don't take kindly to dorm battles in the streets.
-------------------------------

Lost Woods Deadline
- US Pacific: March 28. 12 Noon.
- US Eastern: March 28. 3 PM.
- London, England: March 28. 8 PM.
- Sydney, Australia: March 29. 6 AM.

Forsaken Fortress Deadline
- US Pacific: March 28. 5 PM.
- US Eastern: March 28. 8 PM.
- London, England: March 29. 1 AM.
- Sydney, Australia: March 29. 11 AM.

Ikana Canyon Deadline
- US Pacific: March 28. 11 PM.
- US Eastern: March 29. 2 AM.
- London, England: March 29. 7 AM.
- Sydney, Australia: March 29. 5 PM.

Hopefully those times are correct for you Londoners now. If not, then shh, you get an extra hour. ;)

#2 Selena

Selena

Odinsdottir

• Admin
  • 17,383 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:44 PM

Er, update now that my thoughts are more lucid. Since FF and LW only have two people each, Ikana won't have anyone left to challenge by the time they get done. So Ikana is stuck on defense only for this round. Will leave the deadline up for whatever reason, just in case. But Ikana will not be expected to submit orders this time around.

EDIT: IC will now be supplying orders, as FF just rescued a soldier. Be prepared IC.

#3 Wanchimaera

Wanchimaera

Big Woodie

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:22 AM

Mystic Kitsune vs. Ken the Wandering Soul
Paladin Anthony vs. Enchantedtoast

#4 Selena

Selena

Odinsdottir

• Admin
  • 17,383 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

Which are the only fights we'll have this battle, since there's no one left to make any challenges on! Thanks. We'll get them written up soon.

All FF and LW soldiers engaged at the moment. Challenges to Valhalla are a no-go for anyone except IC.

#5 Selena

Selena

Odinsdottir

• Admin
  • 17,383 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:39 PM

The Fortress and the Woods have been reduced to guerrilla armies, the remaining members all raiding what they can. In an ambitious move, they attempt to seize control of Resden, the capital of Sornaiid that had previously been subject to several attacks by Ikana in the days just before the war. The city weakened, and with Ikana camped outside the town to rally their legions together and fend off the Alliance, both of the other dorms try to race to capital building and take control. If all goes well, one can lay claim to the city and prevent Ikana from gaining control of the entire province. The remaining officers charge through the streets, leading their forces to what they hope in victory. Just outside the capital, the armies meet after finishing off what Alliance soldiers remain behind to guard the structure. Those foes aside, it's left between the dorms.

Mystic Kitsune vs. Ken the Wandering Soul
-----------------------------------------------------

Ken, in the form of a wolf, runs in the street and heads for Kitsune. Upon nearing his enemy, Ken morphs into human form, lights his sword ablaze with a Fire spell, and lashes out against him. Kitsune blocks the attack with a well timed Shield spell and counters with his own move, his katana lightly cutting into Ken's arm. Another of Ken's attacks is blocked by magic, and Kitsune lands another hit. Their blades clash, and Ken morphs back to a wolf in order to avoid a hit. Kitsune, however, corners him, forcing him back into human form after an attempted evasion. Ken manages to slice Kitsune's leg open, but it does little to stop him. Kitsune casts a shield, blocking another blow, and finishes Ken off with a well placed hit from his katana. Ken falls, the Pirate force begins to crumble. Those soldiers loyal to Ken began to flee.

Winner: Kitsune

PA vs. Enchantedtoast
-----------------------------
Toast, only recently rescued from Valhalla, finds himself as the last Pirate officer standing amongst a crowd of forest warriors. While many begin to retreat, Toast holds his grounds and vows to fight until he can no longer. He charges in against Paladin Anthony, the holy knight of the Woods. Toast lights his weapon up with flame and swings out the hammer in a wide arch, hoping to knock him out in one blow. He fails. Anthony ducks out of the way and leaves a massive cut in Toast's side with his claymore. Toast falls with a pained yell, and struggles to stand back up. He launches an ice javelin out, which hits Anthony in the arm. He switches hands and uses his sword to knock Toast's weapon aside. With one more attack, he renders Toast unconscious. The last pirate has fallen. The Woods yell out a victory roar and take control of the capital. Resden is theirs.

Winner: PA

Forsaken Fortress is eliminated.

Resden is won by Lost Woods

To the Lost Woods: You have two soldiers left to face off against your allies. You have to options, given this allegiance.

1] Yield to the Ikana and have a peaceful sort of armistice since the odds are not on your side.
2] Keep fighting for the heck of it and prolong the competition.

Lemme know.

(Like the last dorm comp, 3rd place will get half a week of all dorm access. 2nd will get one week. 1st will get two weeks. 'Cause you've all been fighting so good, you can have cookies, too.)

#6 Twinrova

Twinrova

The Fallen

• Moderators
  • 14,410 posts
  • Romania

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:28 AM

..:deadlink:
Vell, ve fought bravely. x.o

#7 Mystic Kitsune

Mystic Kitsune

Hurricane Kitsune

• Members
  • 12,621 posts
  • World

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:11 AM

I'd go for armistice...

Because I love IC. ^^

*is beaten up by fellow dorm members*

#8 Steel Samurai

Steel Samurai

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 7,969 posts
  • NATO

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:41 AM

Yay . . . cookies!

#9 Meep

Meep

Ragu Sledding. YAY!

• Members
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

Yay us. <3 GG FF!

#10 wisp

wisp

Boobie Administrator

• Admin
  • 13,517 posts
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:02 AM

Do you really mean that about the cookies, Lena? I'd really like some.. :D

#11 Ken the Wandering Soul

Ken the Wandering Soul

Errant Wolf

• Members
  • 1,775 posts
  • Location:I have been where I have been, I am where I am, and I shall be where I shall be.

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:52 AM

[MontyPythonReference]I'm not dead yet... I feel like going for a walk... I feel happyyyy...[/MontyPythonReference]

Wait, what's that I hear about cookies? I like cookies!

#12 Teshine

Teshine

Famicom

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:25 AM

Cookies! I like cookies!

#13 SL the Pyro

SL the Pyro

ANGELSANGELSANGELSANGELSANGELS...

• Members
  • 6,331 posts
  • Location:My workshop, making fanfiction, sprites and miniature weapons of mass destruction.

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:06 AM

Z: The Forsaken Fortress got greedy in their Valhalla raids, typical pirates. You left your warriors wide open to their weaknesses.

I was gonna say that... meh. I'm not sure if we're quitting or not... ask the Lieutenants, not me.

#14 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:40 AM

what do ya say guys... truce? just as long as everyone knows Ikana is the winner, everything should be all cherry. ^_^

*wiggles through to front of crowd* i want cookies!

#15 Splash

Splash

YASU\Y

• Members
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:26 AM

The Forsaken Fortress got greedy in their Valhalla raids, typical pirates. You left your warriors wide open to their weaknesses.

Ah, little boy, greedy is not the word! We pirates may be brutal, but we still have hearts, and we couldn't just leave all of our brave fighters to rot in Valhalla!
FF has battled with honor, and has lost fair and square.
On with the war!

#16 Rhiannon

Rhiannon

*rawr*

• Members
  • 7,938 posts
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:00 PM

That they did ^^.

#17 Veteran

Veteran

Nothing but problems, problems, problems.

• Admin
  • 10,708 posts
  • Falkland Islands

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

what do ya say guys... truce?

DEATH OR GLORY

#18 ninja kitten

ninja kitten

the kiss of death

• Members
  • 11,124 posts
  • United States

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:34 PM

guess this is good bye, Vet. it was nice knowin ya, but there is nothing but victory for Ikana.

#19 Hana-Nezumi

Hana-Nezumi

Flower Mouse

• Members
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

Dang... well, at least I gave it my all until the very end. The cookies will make me feel better. ^.^ (But that doesn't mean that I forgive LoWo!)

#20 Keen

Keen

Peachy

• Members
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:52 AM

My browser deletes all my cookies.

#21 Paladin Anthony

Paladin Anthony

Where darkness and light collide

• Members
  • 2,329 posts